Ecommerce website redesign needed?
Ecommerce website redesign services are challenging, There are many reasons that site owners consider rebuilding their site – these include;
- Not happy with software functionality, ease of adding Products / Categories.
- Not happy with designers / developers response to needs.
- Irritated at software license costs, maintenance fees, specialised hosting costs etc.
- Poor search engine ranking performance due to lack of SEO features.
- High website maintenance package costs
All of the above, quickly fixed by an experienced freelance website designer!
Ecommerce web REdesign
My shopping cart pick is Woocommerce which is “Open Source” software – no monthly / annual license fees. It also offers a broad range of modestly priced feature extensions. Pretty much any e-commerce requirement can be met and because it is built by WordPress, its integration is seamless and robust.
I do a lot of work on Woocommerce sites, and am experienced and competent in installation, configuration and maintenance. Tuning both WordPress and Woocommerce to deliver the fastest possible page load times is a specialty. If you need ecommerce web design services, I’m your man. I can help with conversion from other CMS systems – such as migration from Weebly to WordPress etc.
WP Woocommerce Redesign Services: $1,695
Redesign priced from $1,695 – a “one off” cost for comprehensive WordPress Ecommerce Redesign package…
Start with a free ecommerce website audit review
I will take a good look around your existing E-Commerce web site. At that point, I will provide a thorough written assessment of the website that will outline the major issues requiring attention. I will then recommend a package that meets your particular needs;
- Migration to an easier system if appropriate
- Implementation of SEO components
- Load speed optimisation – caching system, image compression
To learn how I can help your E-Commerce business, click for a free Website Audit!
Last Updated on 15th June 2022 by Ben Kemp