E-commerce makeover needed?
E-commerce upgrade services are challenging, There are many reasons that owners consider rebuilding – these include;
- Not happy with software functionality, ease of adding Products / Categories.
- Not happy with designers/developers’ response to needs.
- Irritated at software license costs, maintenance fees, specialised hosting costs etc.
- Poor search engine ranking performance due to lack of SEO features.
- High maintenance package costs
All of the above, quickly fixed by an experienced freelance design specialist!
E-commerce web REBuild
My shopping cart pick is Woocommerce which is “Open Source” software – no monthly/annual license fees. It also offers a broad range of modestly priced feature extensions. Pretty much any e-commerce requirement can be met and because it is built by WordPress, its integration is seamless and robust.
I do a lot of custom website upgrade work on Woocommerce and am experienced and competent in installation, configuration and maintenance. Tuning both WordPress and Woocommerce to deliver the fastest possible page load times is a specialty. If you need e-commerce web design services, I’m your man. I can help with conversion from other CMS systems – such as migration from Weebly to WordPress etc.
WP Woocommerce ReBuild Services: $1,995
Upgrades are priced from $1,995 – a “one-off” cost for a comprehensive WordPress E-commerce package…
Start with a free ecommerce audit review
I will take a good look at your existing E-Commerce installation. At that point, I will provide a thorough written assessment that will outline the major issues requiring attention. I will then recommend a package that meets your particular needs;
- Migration to an easier system if appropriate
- Implementation of SEO components
- Robust WordPress security services
- WordPress load speed optimisation – caching system, image compression
To learn how I can help your E-Commerce business, click for a free Web Content Audit!
Page last Updated on 10th September 2023 by the author Ben Kemp