While our primary focus is redesign, affordable SEO packages (search engine optimisation services) are our particular speciality. SEO and website redesign don’t always go hand in hand. However, we believe search engine optimisation should be a primary website redesign service consideration, not an afterthought!
Affordable NZ business SEO plans
SEO Small Business Package
On-site: Small Business Package – $1695 – on the site for you, to fully optimise 20+ of the most important pages, site checked for technical SEO problems, missing files added e.g. sitemap.xml, robots.txt…
Business SEO Package
On-site: Business Package – $2495 – on the site for you. As per the Small Business package, but optimising 40+ of the most important pages. This includes extended consultancy services, monitoring and reporting for 3 months…
Local SEO & Schema Data for WordPress
On-site: Local Search SEO Package – $1250 – implementation of Local Business Schema data and Google reviews on the site. Set the correct Schema Type: About, Contact, FAQ, Product, Service, Article, Website, Web Page etc.
Citation Link Building Package
Off-Site: Citation Links Package – from $700 – a natural mix of dofollow and nofollow citations to your website. This underpins your web profile with consistent NAP data and contributes to your Local 3 Pack search rankings.
Packages include at least 3 months of consultancy, monitoring, tweaking and reports...
Get a free SEO audit and quote today…
The first step in an SEO project should always be an SEO technical audit so we all know exactly what problems need to be addressed. Get in touch today!
Since 1997 I have been optimising web pages built by other designers. All websites designed and built at WebsiteRedesign.nz get personal attention from a seasoned NZ SEO consultant! There are few people in NZ who know how to redesign a website without losing SEO positions and impressions.
Our design mantra is “Form Follows Function” and we think generating search engine traffic and customer enquiries should be a fundamental, integral part of every page. Search algorithms change over time, and there are new search strategies to consider in 2023.
There are still two primary optimisation elements:
On-site: Optimising individual pages so that every page is accurately described and targets an appropriate set of keywords/phrases. This includes on-page headings, body text and descriptive elements such as navigational systems, anchor text and image tags.
Be specific in telling Google what your pages are about, don’t leave them guessing! Mobile responsive website design and fast page load speeds are now very important metrics in Google’s ranking formulas
Off-site: Building a balanced range of good quality inbound citations (links) to you, containing a mix of approx 70% dofollow and 30% nofollow links is safest. Most link titles should be your business name/domain name. There should be few links with targeted keywords in Anchor Text (link Titles) and very few deep links to internal pages. Google knows what the average natural link profile should consist of in your particular niche. Being “off the reservation” is likely to attract unwelcome attention.
Search Engine Optimisation Elements
You probably know why SEO is important. Did you also know that there are 200 plus elements assessed in Google’s relevancy ranking algorithm, of which the following are among the most important:
- Title: – must be unique to each page, and briefly describe the content.
- Page URL: – should include a keyword phrase.
- Description Tag: – must be unique and accurately describe the content.
- 1st Heading: – H1 format, with keywords relevant to the body text.
- 1st Paragraph: – should include keywords relevant to the content in the 1st paragraph.
- Keywords in Internal Links: Anchor text links inside content carry information about the “linked-to” page and distribute PR throughout the website.
- Content quality: Unique, relevant, and informative. Correct spelling, punctuation, grammar and sentence structure. See: How to write high-quality content.
- Images: Original and unique images are best, stock images are worst.
- Image File Names: Relevant keywords, word separation (hyphens), no capitals.
- Image Alt Text: This should follow Google’s image guidelines. Use keywords judiciously unless needed to explain a complex image’s intent and purpose.
- E-E-A-T: Experience, Expertise, Authority & Trustworthiness
- Keywords Tag: don’t use it…
- Highlighted Words in body text content: old school…
- XML+HTML Sitemap: Google XML and visitor HTML sitemaps are important
- robots.txt file: essential, with link to XML sitemap.
- Custom 404 Error handling: essential…
- Fast load times – caching and image optimisation.
- 301 Redirects on any URLs that are renamed or relocated
- Social Media – The social media profile is considered by search engines
- Domain Ownership – do you own your domain?
- Hosting – shared hosting location and performance affect your rankings
Note: Keyword-rich Anchor Text Links…
The safest place to build keyword-rich anchor text links is inside your website. Crosslinking to important pages is an extremely effective way to boost your rankings, by aiding Google to build an accurate assessment of your relevancy to specific search queries. Links in the body of your main content are regarded as “editorial links” and liked by Google…
Having been a provider of professional SEO services since 1997, I have a series of affordable packages available and offer discounted inclusion of search optimisation elements in new projects that we build.
Assessing Actual Keyword Usage
Sitting around the coffee table with friends is NOT the way to establish keywords to target. It’s imperative that research involves both exploration of search engine databases and existing server traffic logs. Aiming the “keyword search phrase” net in the right direction will pull in the most qualified traffic/visitors.
Affordable SEO Website Redesign Packages
Off-Site SEO Includes:
A manual Website Audit review of the Incoming Link portfolio and ensure it does not breach Google’s Terms of Service and Webmaster Guidelines. Low-quality links from directories and forums or blog signatures, reciprocal link exchanges and articles may incur penalties.
Request a quote on SEO Packages – (services by TheSeoGuy.co.nz)
Page last Updated on 1st October 2023 by the author Ben Kemp